How often can I donate?
- Generally, once or twice a week. You need to have at least 2 days but not more than 5 days without ejaculation before each donation.
Do I have to pay for the testing and screening to qualify for the donor program?
- No. Physicals, infectious disease testing and genetic screening is provided by the laboratory at no cost to you.
How do I apply?
- Fill out form on website or call:
- Minimum time commitment is 9 months, 2-3 times per week once accepted
into active donor program.
Where and how do I donate?
- Donation occurs in our office, in private collection rooms, by ejaculating into a sterile cup.
When can I donate?
- Our donation hours are 8-2:30, Monday through Friday.